For the time being, the icons are displayed only on posts, not pages or your homepage. Future version will have a feature to enable for pages.
Social Media Icons Supported:
- Google Plus
- Change text of Share This.
- Change size of text for Share This.
- Change size of share buttons.
- Insert Twitter handle on tweet button.
- Total share count provided by sharedcount.com.
Support is available through the WordPress plugin support forum. I’ll do my best to answer everyones questions.
- When are you going to add “some other social network”?
The plugin is still in the early stages of development. More social networks will be added over time but before doing so, some more functionality will be added first.
- How is the total share count calculated?
Twitter + Facebook + GooglePlus + StumbleUpon + Pinterest + LinkedIn = Shares
Shared Counter is provided by sharedcount.com.
- Why do I need to provide a sharedcount.com API key?
The total number shared is provided by this website. I’ve provided a default API key but there’s a chance your stats may not update because of the daily limit provided by the default key. Use your own to avoid any issues by registering on the site.
- Add total share counter from sharedcount.com.
- Add SharedCount API key intergration.
- CSS styling changes
- Add fess-admin.php
- Add CSS style changes.
- Add Admin Panel Text.
- Fix admin panel issue on callback function for section text in admin page.
- Fix use of undefined constant
- Initial release