Adds shortcodes that make it easy to embed FareHarbor booking calendars and buttons on your site. Learn more about the FareHarbor reservation system at fareharbor.com.
Includes shortcodes for embedded calendars (
[fareharbor]), embedded grids of activities (
[itemgrid]), and buttons that open a booking overlay (
For more examples and available options, please visit https://fareharbor.com/help/setup/wordpress-plugin/.
Easy to use, works great, and makes lightframing book now buttons and embedding calendars a breeze! I have built and edited multiple sites for FareHarbor activity companies and this plugin makes it so simple to integrate with FareHarbor. This plugin is a must have for companies using FareHarbor with WordPress sites.
I've built quite a few sites for FareHarbor clients. This plugin makes it super easy for them to include their Lightframe and calendar embeds on posts and pages. Does exactly what it needs to and does it well.
- Improvements to plugin initialization code
- Add support for automatic Lightframing, an even easier way to put FareHarbor buttons on your site.
- Add type=”responsive” option to [fareharbor] shortcode
- Add support for [itemgrid] shortcode
- Add support for an even better mobile booking experience via
- Add a settings page (Settings > FareHarbor)
- Allow setting shortcode option defaults in the settings page and via filters.
- Add support for including a FareHarbor Buttons stylesheet on all pages.
- Add support for specifying price sheets to use while booking
- Add support for [partners] shortcode
- Fix compatibility with some Windows servers
- Generate better Lightframe fallback URLs
- Add support for displaying full item information (
- Strip spaces and trailing commas from item ID list
- Fix potential PHP warnings with $output
- Allow setting custom
idon anchor generated by Lightframe shortcode
- Strip smart quotes returned with shortcode values
- Adjust onClick attribute to work better with other plugins
- Fix discrepancy with documentation
- Add [lightframe] shortcode
- Fix for ASN reference
- Initial public implementation