With IndiaNIC FAQs, you can easily manage frequently asked questions on your website. This assists you with a remarkable feature of adding as many questions and related answers, which in turn, will serve as a forum and may help in bringing a huge traffic to your site. Moreover, there is no knowledge of PHP required; you can simply install the plug-in and you are done.
- Question Answer Categories- you can categorize and give the title to specific group of questions and answers
- You can supervise your FAQ group, filter and can search for FAQs group from admin panel
- Customized CSS and Java Script for FAQs’ listing page
- Fully modified FAQ Search
- Captcha function available for better security
- Get an email notification whenever there is a question from any user
- Facility of sending an email notification to the user when the question has been answered
- Upload the ‘faqs-manager’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Place [iNICfaq id=1] in your post/page where you want the faqs to be displayed.
Have a question? Email me at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“FAQs Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Set up basic functionality