Create navigable tabs to hide/show in-page content.
Use the following shortcode:
[fancytabs] [tab title="Title 1"] Hello world [/tab] [tab title="Title 2"] Hello again, world [/tab] [/fancytabs]
If you wish to make adjustments to the styles, you can copy the
fancytabs.css from the plugin directory and add it to your theme folder.
- Options page for setting colors/styles
- Download FancyTabs Plugin.
- Decompress and upload the contents of the archive into /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“FancyTabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Greatly cleanup jQuery, add to
- Styles now happen solely in
- Ability for user to copy stylesheet to theme/stylesheet directory for customization
- Improve appearance (CSS)
- Added screenshots
- Initial release