Have discussions where they belong. Don’t let quibble over details swamp other comments. Users will vote for the best discussions, and the best points made in your articles. Inline comments add a layer of lively debate to otherwise passive content. Give your visitors the opportunity to discuss directly with the author, turning a monologue into a conversation.
Higher engagement and retention
Visitors start discussing in your article while reading. They get immediately engaged, so they stick around longer. When the discussion progresses, your visitors get notified and will come back to your site.
We make it easy for readers to invite their Facebook friends and Twitter followers to join the discussion. In addition, Factlink itself is a social network for knowledge, where users can subscribe to discussions on your website, and discover new content.
You can find more information at https://factlink.com/on-your-site.
- NEW: Ability to separately enable Factlink for all different post types.
- FIXED: Compatibility message with unsupported PHP versionn.
- FIXED: Bug where the plugin would produce a fatal error if the current page was a ‘special’ page and ‘selected pages’ was enabled.
- NEW: Factlink configuration panel
- NEW: Ability to enable Factlink for all pages and/or posts
- NEW: Ability to enable Factlink for single pages and/or posts
- NEW: Ability to replace WordPress comments with Factlink
- IMPROVED: Updated description of Factlink plugin.
- IMPROVED: Updated Factlink loader to use the new loader scripts.
- IMPROVED: Load factlink asynchronously to ensure your site isn’t slowed down.
- NEW: First version