To use the Facebook Subscriber Widget just drag it to a sidebar and enter your facebook profile url(you must have enabled subscriptions). You can also choose to show faces, faces will then be shown when using the standard button style. It is also possible to choose between the light and a dark color scheme.
This plugin will definitely help you to increase your fan base and subscribers on facebook. Check out the screenshots.
Install and Activate
- Upload the ‘Facebook Subscriber Widget’ plugin to the plugins directory ‘wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin from ‘Plugins’ menu in wordpress.
- Go to ‘Appearance -> Widgets’ and find out the widget named ‘Facebook Subscriber widget’.
- Drag the widget to your sidebar and provide the details and save the widget.
- How do I use this widget?
You just need to find out the widget named ‘Facebook Subscriber Widget’ on the widget page and then drag it on your sidebar where you fill it suits.
Then fill your details such as your facebook profile url and save the widget. Now go to your website and look for the Subscribe Box.
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Subscriber Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added layout support (standard ,box count, button count)
- Initial Release