Shows informations about posts of your blog shared on Facebook, with statistics and charts about the number of “like“, comments and clicks received.
For each post, are shown share count, like count, comment count, total count and click count.
That are, respectively:
- The number of times users have shared a post on Facebook
- The number of times Facebook users have "Liked" the post
- The number of comments users have made on the shared story
- The total number of times the URL has been shared, liked, or commented on
- The number of times users have clicked back to the Share page from Facebook
The statistics of your posts are listed in a table with charts and filters.
Comes with a primitive localization in all languages of WordPress.
See the screenshot for a preview.
Requires PHP 5.
Install the plugin following the standard steps.
- Upload files to your plugins directory (
/wp-content/plugins/), preserving sub-directory structure
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Refer to this official plugin page for documentation, usage and tips. Follow the Facebook Share Statistics plugin forum!
All informations are listed in a table accessible from your Dashboard.
- Update frequency
Statistics should not update immediately.
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Share Statistics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fix: Call-time pass-by-reference
- Removed non-GPL code
- Minor edits and improvements
- Bug Fix: New method to uninstall the plugin
- Bug Fix: Display of posts titles for non-latin chars
- Skipped the Homepage in the charts
- Bug Fix: Column width in IE7
- Feature: Display of titles instead of URLs
- Feature: New option to show statistics at the specified user role
- Big charts now only on lightbox
- Minor edits and refactoring
- Initial object oriented refactoring
- Descriptions on table counts
- Minor edits for XHTML compliant
- Avoid charts without enough data
- Minor edit (about slashes of internals URLs)
- Finished lightbox style
- Bug Fix: Fixed Total Chart display
- New charts layout
- Feature: Added jquery-lightbox for charts
- The 0s are no longer added to the chart
- URLs encoded according to standards
- ‘View all’ and ‘Sort’ revised
- Initial release