Simple RSS Reader from Facebook page feed. This widget reads the stream from a Facebook page and allows to easily embed into WordPress, showing title, description (with image thumb) and date.
It’s useful to integrate pages Facebook activity into websites.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place your ‘Facebook RSS Reader’ widget wherever you want
- Does it works with Facebook profiles or groups?
No, RSS feeds are provided only for Facebook Pages.
- Can I set local format for date field?
Yes, you have to edit the PHP function setlocale() as explained on http://php.net/manual/en/function.setlocale.php.
- Can I set the size of thumbnails?
Yes, find row
$entry[$i]->description = str_replace(‘_s.jpg” ‘, ‘_n.jpg” style=”width:100%;” ‘, $entry[$i]->description);
and comment it to get the 130px standard thumb, or replace ‘width:100%’ with your preferred size
the widget that was missing
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook RSS Reader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release