This plugin displays a Facebook Recommend (or Like) button as a widget on your site. I created this plugin since I wanted a unique Facebook page to be refered no matter from what page or subpage that the client was on when pressing the Recommend-button. The Open Graph Settings makes it possible to define your Facebook page through the WordPress back-end interface.
The latest version also include an option to have the Send button link to the current page instead of a static URL.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please contact me.
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set the Open Graph Settings for your site in the settings page.
- Add the Facebook Recommend Widget to your site through the widget menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Recommend Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added option for linking the Send button to the current page instead of a static URL.
- Updated language files.
- Added support for XFBML.
- Added support for Send button in XFBML.
- Added support for selecting font.
- Removed redundant li-tags.
- Added language support for Italian and Swedish.
- Updated readme.txt.
- Updated license.
- Moved Open Graph Settings to WordPress Settings.
- Fixed so that the link to Facebook Lint takes the URL from Open Graph Settings.
- Improved support for I18n (internationalization).
- Added *.po file and a languages folder.
- First released version.