The Facebook Panel plugin sticks a Facebook icon to the left edge of the window, across every page of the site. When the icon is clicked, a panel comes sliding in featuring the official Facebook Like and Share buttons and Comments widget.
Currently, the following customization options are available:
1. Site owners can activate/deactivate the plugin from within the options page
2. Site owners can adjust the width of the panel
3. Site owners can choose between two modes:
(a) “OVER” –> the panel slides in from the left, overlying the page.
(b) “UNDER” –> the page slides out to the right, revealing the panel underneath.
Further options are planned for later releases.
- Upload the extracted archive to “/wp-content/plugins/”
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in your wp-admin
- Open the options page through the “Facebook Panel” menu
- Adjust settings to your liking
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Panel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release!