Widget to display events from Facebook page or group
Based on code by Mike Dalisay
Version 1.9 requires PHP 5.4 or up.
If you modified style.css remember to save it before doing updates to the plugin.
- How to modify the style?
You need to edit the style.css file.
Actually works, actually free and everything has classes which makes it easy to customize.
It's actually easy to set up and works
Here is more explanation on how to get the facebook api access token and secret. https://goldplugins.com/documentation/wp-social-pro-documentation/how-to-get-an-app-id-and-secret-key-from-facebook/
- reverse the list of past events
- fix working with more than 1 widget instance
- Fix working with copied events
- Fix adjust times not working for everyone
- Fix showing events under the right cal separator
- Use PHP5 style class constructor
- Fix not showing events for some groups
- Fix to match the new Facebook API
- Fix for empty events
- some cleanup
- fix textdomain
- display admin error notice if php < 5.4
- fix issue with events without end time
- fix missing events description
- update fb sdk to v4.0.23. default graph api is v2.3
- small style change in display margin
- consider events that started but on going as future events
- add separators “Upcoming events” and “Past events”
- fix possible error when no events found
- use graph api v2.2 as using the next page api doesn’t pass the version and default seems v2.2
- fix showing current events when there are many future events
- add translation support and en pot file
- remove left over debug output
- use graph api v2.3
- fix getting access token
- when requesting future only events show asc order
- updated fb sdk to v4 and using graph api v2.2 only
- fixed graph api return future events first. now reversing it when going over the results.
- fixed showing event too far in the future and not next events.
- fixed missing future events
- added option to use graph api instead of fql.
with the graph api it is possible to access groups events
and not just fan page events.
when using graph api then currently the following options
are not relevent: small picture, future events only,
- fix event times with daylight saving times.
- displaying no events message where there are no events.
- fix not displaying times for events
- added new checkbox for old timestamps. if your using an old app id and you notice events from the past then you should mark this.
- fix parsing events timestamps
- fix something with time offsets.
- fix to support new time format in facebook replies.
- fixed time offsets.
- fixed missing div element when there are no events.
- fixed not accepting negative time offsets.
- fixed external css issue.
- Option for facebook access token to access private calendar.
- External css file.
- Option for date separators like in facebook.
- Option to open events in new window.
- fixed bug in echo statement.