Load your Facebook galleries on any page by using the plugin shortcode.
Here are the key features:
- List all your Facebook albums with.
- Lists a specific album by specifying the id.
Go to the Instalation Instructions
If you have any code that fixes or enaches this plugin, let me know opening an issue / pull request on Github: Facebook Albums Sync
- To use go to the Settings page then enter your Facebook page there.
- Copy the short code to your page: [fbalbumsync]
- How Does the plugin work
Go to Instalation for instructions.
- Do you offer support
We do offer support via the plugin forum click here for support .
You can also submit issues on github https://github.com/dwainm/Facebook-Albums-Sync/issues .
- RETIRE PLUGIN
- Fix – Loading duplicate albums
- Fix – Problem with more tha 18 albums
- Fix – Slow loading times
- Dev – use react views for faster ui updates and move data logic into separate model file.
- Dev – organize file structure
- Dev – use WP settings API
- Feature – Added aliasses for the albums shortcode for easier useage: [facbook_albums] and [fbalbumssync]
- Feature – Credit : https://github.com/imjayson
- Fix – under the hood code improvements:
> more meaning file names for the all albums and single album view
- Fixed lightbox photo not working.
- Fixed photo count to ensure that all album photo’s are displayed.
- Change the lightbox script and loading to version 2 and update the links to reflect the new plugin
- Removed styling from the back to album link
- Removed profile, wall and cover albums
- Updated plugin readme file.
- Added ability to load specific album only
- Bug Fixes:
- fixed loading images and lightbox issues as mentioned here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-13?replies=21
- Initial release plugin
- Get the albums from Facebook
- Display all albums with a link to its photos via short code