Load your Facebook galleries on any page by using the plugin shortcode.
Here are the key features:
- List all your Facebook albums with.
- Lists a specific album by specifying the id.
Go to the Instalation Instructions
If you have any code that fixes or enaches this plugin, let me know opening an issue / pull request on Github: Facebook Albums Sync
- To use go to the Settings page then enter your Facebook page there.
- Copy the short code to your page: [fbalbumsync]
plugin-name.php to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. See the Plugin at the bottom Menu, edit it with no restrictions
- Go to “Settings > Facebook Albums” in your WordPress admin screen.
- Enter your Facebook page name as instructed on that page and click on save.
=Adding albums to your page=
To add the plugin to your page add the short code below to the page where you want your albums to be displayed:
=Showing a specific album=
To add a specific album to a page use the album attribute and include the album id as you see below:
[fbalbumsync album=”album id here”]
To get the correct ID go to the specific album page on Facebook . Then look up at the URL of the page:
The album gallery ID is the first number after the “a.” : 10151623813761670
So, in this case, the correct shortcode is:
- How Does the plugin work
Go to Instalation for instructions.
- Do you offer support
We do offer support via the plugin forum click here for support .
You can also submit issues on github https://github.com/dwainm/Facebook-Albums-Sync/issues .
No funciona no indican las instrucciones de como funciona y ya salio de circulatorio el plugin por que no lo retiran del sistema lo que evitaría la perdida de tiempo
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Album Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- RETIRE PLUGIN
- Fix – Loading duplicate albums
- Fix – Problem with more tha 18 albums
- Fix – Slow loading times
- Dev – use react views for faster ui updates and move data logic into separate model file.
- Dev – organize file structure
- Dev – use WP settings API
- Feature – Added aliasses for the albums shortcode for easier useage: [facbook_albums] and [fbalbumssync]
- Feature – Credit : https://github.com/imjayson
- Fix – under the hood code improvements:
> more meaning file names for the all albums and single album view
- Fixed lightbox photo not working.
- Fixed photo count to ensure that all album photo’s are displayed.
- Change the lightbox script and loading to version 2 and update the links to reflect the new plugin
- Removed styling from the back to album link
- Removed profile, wall and cover albums
- Updated plugin readme file.
- Added ability to load specific album only
- Bug Fixes:
- fixed loading images and lightbox issues as mentioned here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-13?replies=21
- Initial release plugin
- Get the albums from Facebook
- Display all albums with a link to its photos via short code