Easy Custom Content is a free plugin for WordPress which simply provides you shortcodes for different content based on if user logged in or not. You can place it wherever you need. It can be a paragraph, a media, just a title, a button, in Navigation Menu and etc. You can style the content and you can place the shortcode in any page builder you are using.
wp-content/plugins/directory and unzip.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Input your contents in to Easy Custom Content settings page found in main navigation side bar.
- Use shortcodes wherever you want to put those customized contents.
1) How many contents can I customize for logged in and logged out users?
At the moment there are just 10 items. Very soon in future updates you can have more than 10 or even unlimited items.
2) Can I reverse the changes I have made to my contents?
Unfortunately changes can not be redone after you hit the Save button.
3) Do contents accept html codes?
Yes, everything you wish, such as buttons, tables, and etc and you can aslo style your objects.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Custom Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release.
- Tested with latest WordPress version 5.8