This plugin set is add extra properties to each widget.
This plugin set bundles “Extra Widget Properties / Core”.
- Widget Slug
This plugin add widget slug to each widget.
eg. when the widget slug is set with “test”, “widget_slug_test” is added to html class name in the widget.
- Permission controll by roles
This plugin add permission control by roles to each widget.
Bugfix: The malfunction of the property save.
separate slug with comma.
Bugfix: This version is compatible with wp-2.8.
- Download extra-widget-properties.zip
- Unpack/upload “extra-widget-properties” into “wp-content/plugins/”.
- Activate “Extra Widget Properties / Widget Slug with Core” or “Extra Widget Properties / Permission controll by roles with Core” or both from the Admin interface; “Plugins”.
- What is “Extra Widget Properties”?
Do not you feel that an attribute value is not enough in standard widgets?
“Extra Widget Properties” adds the attribute value that you hope for to each widget.
eg. “Widget slug” and “Permission controll by roles”, etc
- What is “Widget slug”?
“Widget slug” is a name to add to each widget.
“Widget slug” is suffix of html class name.
When the widget slug is set with “test”, “widget_slug_test” is added to html class name in the widget.
When you decorated specific widget with stylesheet, “Widget slug” is useful.
- What is “Permission controll by roles”?
“Permission controll by roles” add permission control by roles to each widget.
When you want to apply specific widget to only guests or specific role, A is useful.
- Can we add properties?
Yes, you can add properties.
Contributors & Developers
“Extra Widget Properties Set” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.