This plugin is no longer supported. Please visit the URL: http://www.feweb.net/wordpressplugin_extrauserfields.htm
Plugin provides a configuration form in the WordPress admin dashboard to enable custom user profile form fields.
- Admin-only control fields in addition to fields managable by account owners. (Separate custom fields that are read-only to the member account)
- Datepicker integration as a mask on input text fields.
- Input mask for text inputs like telephone numbers and credit cards.
- Predefined form values for US States and Countries
- Extended search features on the “All Users” page using the custom user meta fields defined.
- Customizable display of user meta fields in the “All Users” page.
- Import and Export feature to upload and download user data to Tab separated values file for use with spreadsheet workbooks.
- Import user meta information in bulk to create new users and edit existing users.
- Shortcode support to search users against custom user data and display posts and pages.
- Shortcode support to display custom user data related to the current logged user.
- Extended field customizations to temporarily enable/disable saved fields.
- Easy to configure form fields of types TEXT, CHECKBOX, RADIO, SELECT and TEXTAREA with singular and multiple value options.
- Displays custom fields on the user profile page for management by the admin account and the account owner.
- CSS ready for 100% customization
- Full system logging via syslog
This plugin is no longer supported.
Please visit the URL: http://www.feweb.net/wordpressplugin_extrauserfields.htm
- Can I provide multiple values to my form fields?
Yes. The SELECT, RADIO and even the CHECKBOX custom fields allow for multiple values.
- Can I customize the look and feel of the forms?
Yes. The HTML in the forms is designed for easy CSS selection and isolation of styling as needed. All the forms pull in the active theme header and footer.
the plugin does not allow any configuration to add fields to a user.
Another half day wasted on this turd of a repository.
WordPress please sort it out, it’s getting beyond a joke on here.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Name: extra-user-fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Feb-2012, Initial release
- Mar-2012, Patch made to profile form/preload for admin user.
- Mar-2012, Patch made to user field saves.
- Jul-2013, HTML patch made to admin page for submit button id conflict.
- Aug-2013, Maintenance patches.
- Nov-2013, Maintenance patches.
- Feb-2014, Support no longer available.