This is a plugin that allows read some external rss feeds and show it on a page or in a widget.
Sites can be categorized and you can add an image or use a gravatar.
Add it on a page:
* First Param: 0 – The total of items to show.
With 0 uses the number in options.
* Second Param: content – Type to show (content or widget or feed).
With feed it shows a feed from a site.
* Third Param : 0 – Category to show with content or widget.
With feed option, it uses this parameter to know the feed.
[sil_rss:20:content:0] – Show 20 items from all sites.
[sil_rss:5:widget:1] – Show 5 items of category 1 like widget.
[sil_rss:0:feed:1] – Show number of items defined on options from site 1.
To show the list calling a function, use:
Params are same like before.
List all blogs:
To show the list of all blogs on a page, use:
or call it by a function
Your url to subscribe to RSS is:
Your OPML file exported is on:
Autoritas Consulting, sponsors of this plugin. 🙂
Upload plugin folder to plugins folder.
Chmod 777 cache and images folders.
Change Options as necesary.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Silencesoft RSS Reader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Silencesoft RSS Reader” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed to use multiple categories on one page.
- Deleted some styles.
- Fixed plugin path.
- Added option to edit item categories.
- Added public opml option
- Added new options to show or hide categories and links on top of page.
- Added a new option to show feeds from a site.
- First release.