This is a plugin that allows read some external rss feeds and show it on a page or in a widget.
Sites can be categorized and you can add an image or use a gravatar.
Add it on a page:
* First Param: 0 – The total of items to show.
With 0 uses the number in options.
* Second Param: content – Type to show (content or widget or feed).
With feed it shows a feed from a site.
* Third Param : 0 – Category to show with content or widget.
With feed option, it uses this parameter to know the feed.
[sil_rss:20:content:0] – Show 20 items from all sites.
[sil_rss:5:widget:1] – Show 5 items of category 1 like widget.
[sil_rss:0:feed:1] – Show number of items defined on options from site 1.
To show the list calling a function, use:
Params are same like before.
List all blogs:
To show the list of all blogs on a page, use:
or call it by a function
Your url to subscribe to RSS is:
Your OPML file exported is on:
Autoritas Consulting, sponsors of this plugin. 🙂
Upload plugin folder to plugins folder.
Chmod 777 cache and images folders.
Change Options as necesary.
Contributors & Developers
“Silencesoft RSS Reader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed to use multiple categories on one page.
- Deleted some styles.
- Fixed plugin path.
- Added option to edit item categories.
- Added public opml option
- Added new options to show or hide categories and links on top of page.
- Added a new option to show feeds from a site.
- First release.