I am currently no longer developing or supporting this plugin. I may resume development and support in the future, but I'm not sure when.
Extensible HTML Editor Buttons enhances the WordPress HTML Editor button bar in 5 ways:
- Gives you the option to replace the standard anchor and image buttons with new versions that provide modal input dialogs with more options (class, style, image width, height, etc.)
- Adds two new buttons: div and span, each with their own modal input dialogs, for class, style, etc. attributes (you can disable them if you wish)
- Provides a WYSIWYG settings form for adding your own custom buttons
- Provides an example HTML file, which you can follow to add your own custom modal input dialogs for your custom buttons, for setting tag attributes such as style, class, or any attributes you specify
- Provides an API for other plugins to add their own buttons and custom modal dialogs
It is multi-site compatible.
Enter a post in the wordpress.org support forum for Extensible HTML Editor Buttons, and I'll respond there.