Add custom configured page lists to your posts, pages and sidebar.
- New: Now supports custom post types in short code.
- Full control of the HTML tags used to display the page list
- Include the page content or excerpt when listing the pages.
- Display subpages or full page hierarchy.
- Better sidebar widget for site navigation.
- Supports post thumbnails for content / excerpts.
- German (de_DE) translation submitted by Connie Müller-Godecke
extended-page-listfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin on the options menu screen.
- Where can I get support?
Contributors & Developers
“Extended Page List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – July 22, 2011
- Fixed a bug that prevented shortcode from working twice on a single page.
- Fixed a bug that made the bock_tag and item_tag work properly.
- Added the block_class and item_class options to the output.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the language files from loading correctly.
0.9.2 – February 19th, 2011
- Fixed a bug that prevented language files from loading.
- Added a German Translation based on version 0.9.
- Fixed an infinite loop issue when using the show_excerpt parameter where child pages used the shortcode.
0.9.1 – January 25, 2011
- Fixed a bug that broke the Appearence->Widgets manager.
0.9 – January 22, 2011
- Added support for custom post types in short code.
- Switched to wp_list_pages for pages – uses a filter to add content or excerpt.
- Cleaned up code to work more efficiently.
- Changed all display inputs to require ‘_’ between words, such as showcontent is now show_content.
- Fixed language support to load language files from the correct folder.
0.8 – August 23rd, 2010
- Fixed errors in generated code.
- Fixed miscellaneous hidden errors.
- Added language support.
0.7 – August 6th, 2010
- Added support for post thumbnails.
- Fixed some incorrect tags when using excerpts.
- Fixed some broken links in the plugin.
- Fixed an issue where the link to page on more link was not working.
0.6 – December 18th, 2009
- Fixed a bug that prevent the plugin settings from saving in WordPress MU
- Removing some debug code that displayed in some cases.
0.5.3 – October 28th, 2009
- Fixed a problem where the plugin path was not working with symbolic links.
0.5.2 – October 28th, 2009
- Fixed a bug in the widget form that did not save certain data.
- Cleaned up some heavy code to speed up processing of excerpts.
0.5.1 – October 27th, 2009
- Fixed a bug in the widget where errors appeared when the type was set to “Selected Pages Only” by no pages where selected.