Adds GDPR message to your site in various layouts. Provides text areas for custom code that will only be loaded if user accepted your message.
ExS GDPR is an extra small plugin that will help you to create GDPR message on your site and will load your custom code (such as analytics scripts) only if your user clicked on the ‘Accept’ button. You can block your page content with overlay to force your user accept or decline your message. All settings are done via Customizer so you can live preview your changes.
- No jQuery dependency
- Super tiny assets size (800 bytes of JS and 1.5kB of CSS that will only be loaded for users who not accepted or declined your message).
- Block page before accept or decline option.
- Disable for SEO robots option.
- Custom colors and background colors options.
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support where we try to help all users.
If you need help or have any questions, please send us a note.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “exs gdpr” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Go to your Appearance -> Customize -> ExS GDPR options
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ExS GDPR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- March, 13, 2021
- New option – put buttons on a new line.
- March, 11, 2021
- Initial release.