The ExpressPigeon Subscription Form allows you to easily add a newsletter subscription form
to your WordPress blog or site without any coding.
ExpressPigeon is an email marketing system that is flexible, easy to use and requires no coding, like this plugin!
This section walks you through the steps to start using this newsletter subscription plugin.
Preferred (easy) installation
Navigate to “Plugins” and search for expresspigeon. Select the latest version found, install and activate it.
After that, navigate to the Widgets page: Appearance -> Widgets. You should see a widget called “ExpressPigeon Subscription Form”.
At this point, simply drag this widget and drag it to a Main Side bar or another location.
Last but not least, expand the plugin and configure GUID code.
Finding the code is easy. Simply login into your ExpressPigeon account, navigate to a Webform, press “View online” and copy the code from the URL.
This easy process will link your Wordress site with your Webform and ultimately with your lists.
If necessary, you can adjust height and width to finish your installation.
- Download and unzip ep-webform-widget.zip
- Upload the folder containing ep-webform-widget.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After these steps, you can refer to the easy installation above for completion.
- What the heck is ExpressPigeon?
ExpressPigeon is an intelligent yet simple email marketing program. We make it easy and enjoyable to create newsletters, send them out and view reports.
We help you create beautiful email newsletters in a snap and present your message to your audience your way.
With Express Pigeon Email Marketing, we give users powerful – yet easy to use – tools so they can make an impact with every email. In addition, you get easy:
- Drag-and-drop content reordering
- Adjustable column widths that resize to content
- Full undo/redo capabilities
- Pull style resizing of images
- Full reporting, including click-through rates
- Automatic list hygiene management
- Engagement-based list segmentation
- Easy subscription form builder
- Autoresponders (drip campaigns)
- Too much to list!
Express Pigeon is the easiest way to create custom email newsletters, with your branding.
Sign up for a FREE account and start email marketing today!
- My site is in a different language, are your forms international?
Absolutely! All you have to do is to re-label fields you want. Just log into your ExpressPigeon account,
navigate to your form, and re-label all fields you are collecting using our Webform editor.
As soon as your form is saved, the changes are reflected on the WordPress site!
This webform widget makes it super easy to integrate my WordPress blog with my ExpressPigeon account where I make all of my email marketing newsletters that match my WordPress sites.
Contributors & Developers
“ExpressPigeon Subscription Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Detailed usage description.
- Initial public release.