A plugin that exports all user data, meta data and BuddyPress xProfile data.
Includes an option to export the users by role, registration date range, usermeta option and two export formats.
- Exports all users fields
- Exports users meta
- Exports users by role
- Exports users by date range
- Export user BuddyPress xProfile data
For feature request and bug reports, please use the Q Support Website.
Please do not use the WordPress.org forum to report bugs, as we no longer monitor or respond to questions there.
- How to use?
Click on the ‘Export User Data’ link in the ‘Users’ menu, choose the role and the date range or don’t select anything if you want to export all users, then click ‘Export’. That’s all!
I needed to export my users and their meta data. This plugin worked a treat! Thanks
We have hundreds of users. I selected all data (I couldn't find email address on the list) and clicked the export button. The page instantly went to a blank page and the export never started. I'm not sure if this is because of the number of users, but I'm hosted on a high-end WordPress host so it's not a matter of horsepower.
- Moved all internal action hooks to admin_init to allow for internal function loading
- Added extra data sanitization before outputting to file – thanks to Hely Shah firstname.lastname@example.org for the heads-up
- New: Added load_buddypress() methods to test for buddypress and load up if missing
- New: move action hooks and priority to load later
- New: Plugin no longer uses singleton model to instatiate – instead called from action hook to public function
- New: added log() to debug.log file to help debugging issues
- Update: jQuery datepickers pull start_of_week value from WordPress
- Tested on 4.4.2
- Added: Spanish translation – thanks Elías Gómez Sainz ( email@example.com )
- Update: WP 4.4.1
- Fix: Removed comments to screen
- Fix: to remove minor security loop hole
- New: Added option to remove standard wp_users data from export
- Fix: removed roles and groups columns from export when options hidden
- Minor Fixes
- Checked on WP 4.3.1
- Moved text-domain to string in preperation for addition to translate.wordpress.org
- Added Log() method to allow for debugging to WP Error Log
- Added Greek translation – Thanks @Leonidas Mi
- Added option to limit export by last_updated date of specific xprofile field – Thanks to @cwjordan
- Data stored in recursive and serialized arrays is now exported in a flat string format with safer delimiters ( ||, ||| – etc. )
- Removed anonymous function calls giving errors on older versions of PHP
- Removed accidently included .git files
- Version change to sync SVN on wordpress.org
- Removed accidently included .git files
- Added unserialize function with @ fallback
- Removed anonymous function to allow support for PHP < 5.2
- Tested as working on WordPress 4.1.0.
- Removed get_user_meta method, as not effective.
- Added registration date from and to pickers – to replace monthly lists.
- Added recursive_implode() method to flatten data stored in arrays ( exported with keys and values divided by “|” )
- Reduced all get_user_meta queries to a single call to improve performance
- Serialized data is now returned in it’s pure stored format – not imploded or unserialized to avoid data structure loss
- get_uermeta renamed get_user_meta to be more consistent with WP
- get_user_meta tidied up and tested on larger exports
- added option to export user BP Groups
- added option to export all user WP Roles
- added get_usermeta() to check if meta keys are unique and return an array if not
- removed known_arrays() filter to allow for array data to be returned correctly – too hacky
- Added known_arrays() filter to allow for array data to be returned correctly
- Save, load and delete stored export settings – thanks to @cwjordan
- Overcome memory outages on large exports – thanks to @grexican
- Tested on WP 4.0.0 & BP 2.1.0
- BP Serialized data fixes – thanks to @nicmare & @grexican
- Tested on WP 3.9.2 & BP 2.0.2
- BP X Profile Export Fix ( > version 2.0 )
- fix for hidden admin bar
- removed $key assignment casting to integer
- Tested with WP 3.9
- Fix for BuddyPress 2.0 bug
- Moved plugin class to singleton model
- Improved language handling
- French translation – thanks @bastho – https://wordpress.org/support/profile/bastho
- clarified export limit options
- corrected buddypress export option – broken in 0.8.1
- changed get_users arguments, in attempt to reduce memory usage
- Added experimental range limiter for exports
- Extra input data sanitizing
- moved plugin instatiation to the WP hook: init
- moved bp calls outside export loop
- added extra isset calls on values in export loop to clean up error log not sets
- added xml template for Excel exports – thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
- fixes to allow exports without selecting extra user date from usermeta or x-profile
- added multiselect to pick usermeta and xprofile fields
- First public release.