Wouldn’t it be super-convenient if you could export your blog or website to MS Excel? Now it’s possible! Use Export 2 Excel to convert your data into native MS Excel formats and experience true portability.
- Supports both WordPress and WordPress Multisite.
- Supports both .xls and .xlsx files.
- Convert whatever you want: posts, pages, and custom post types, comments authors.
- Simplicity redefined: no need for complex settings or writing code.
Install Export 2 Excel now and see how easy it makes everything!
- Upload the
export-2-excelfolder to the
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For WordPress go to
Export to Exceland for WordPress Multisite Administrator go to
Export to Excel.
- Select your criteria and download excel.
I can export but the exported XLS or XLSX cannot be opened in Excel. I tried viewing the exported file in a text editor just to see what it exported and all I see is a bunch of <tr></tr><tr></tr><tr></tr><tr></tr>. Another useless plugin.
I only needed titles of posts, but it took me 3 seconds to uninstall this plugin, after a series of Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array
I just needed a quick spreadsheet of all my post names and URLs, and it worked perfectly! Thanks!
It works with the latest version of WordPress. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful plugin. I don’t know why some people give this a low rating, but it definitely works as designed. I need to export post title, urls, categories, authors and tags — and this one saves no. of days I should have spent doing the task manually. Thank you!
nothing exports when exported posts.
Contributors & Developers
“Export to Excel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added an option to export Name, Description, Url, Created on, Authors, Tags, Status and Custom Fields.
- Made it compatible with latest WordPress version(3.9.1).
- Added post content and comments authors in Excel.
- Initial release.