Important security update – if you are using version 0.2 or earlier please upgrade
Currently a beta version.
This plugin allows you to set expiry dates for user logins. You can set a user to:
- Never expire (default)
- Expire in X days, weeks, moths or years
- Expire on a specific date
When a user expires you can:
- Change the role of that user
- Replace the user’s password with a randomly generated one
- Send an email notification to the user
- Send an email notification to the site administrator
- Remove expiry details and allow user to continue to login
- Perform you own actions using an
You can automatically assign expiry details to users who sign up via the register form.
The email notification messages can be configured in the admin settings.
None at present.
best plugin for managing user expirations.
- Add expiry fields to new user admin page.
- Add ‘expire_users_admin_email’ filter to allow admin notifications to be sent to a different email address.
- Add French translation. Props ateruel.
- Add Italian translation. Props Marco Chiesi.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2
- Expired dates are displayed as red in admin.
- Dates are correctly internationalized.
- Email notifications checkboxes grouped together under new heading.
- Improved expired users database query.
- Added Expire_User->is_expired() method.
- Added version constants.
- Added [expire_users_current_user_expire_date] shortcode.
- Force check if user expired on login.
- Fix static method warnings.
- Fix expiry dates to work with site’s timezone.
- Use date formats from WordPress settings.
- Use user’s real name in notification emails if available.
- Ensure custom roles are listed in drop down menu.
- Add option to remove user expiry details and continue to allow user to login when they expire.
- Add admin help.
- Added support for translations. Submissions welcome.
- Added option to automatically set expiry details for users who register via the register form.
- Enables email notifications to users and administrators.
- Add a settings page where you can configure email notification messages.
- Perform you own actions on user expiry using an
- Only allow users with user editing capabilities (administrators) to edit expiration dates.
Important Security Update!
- Fix authenticate() and login issue.
- Prepare for translation.
- Fix ‘Expire Date In…’ settings.
- First Release. If you spot any bugs or issues please log them here.