Important security update - if you are using version 0.2 or earlier please upgrade
Currently a beta version.
This plugin allows you to set expiry dates for user logins. You can set a user to:
- Never expire (default)
- Expire in X days, weeks, moths or years
- Expire on a specific date
When a user expires you can:
- Change the role of that user
- Replace the user's password with a randomly generated one
- Send an email notification to the user
- Send an email notification to the site administrator
- Remove expiry details and allow user to continue to login
- Perform you own actions using an
You can automatically assign expiry details to users who sign up via the register form.
The email notification messages can be configured in the admin settings.
Please post in the support forum if you have any questions, or refer to the documentation, report bugs and submit translations at the plugin's GitHub page.