Once clicked, the image will expand to the same width as the parent element, and once clicked again, it will return to it’s original size.
Settings can be easily changed with simple data attributes in the markup, or in the WordPress admin panel.
There’s options for 3D animations, shadows and tooltips included in the plugin.
- Upload the Expandoo plugin to your blog
- Activate it, and you’re good to go.
In the WordPress media uploader, there will be a new option in the “Link to” dropdown named “Expandoo”, select this to activate the plugin for that image as it’s inserted into the editor.
Adding the class “.expandoo” to any image will also activate that image for the plugin.
The following data attributes can be used to change the default settings.
- data-maxwidth => sets the width the image will expand to
- data-parent => set the parent element to fill, accepts any jQuery selector
- data-speed => sets the animation speed in milliseconds
<img src="myimage.png" data-speed="1000" data-parent="#parent_id" data-maxwidth="300" class="expandoo" />
Contributors & Developers
“Expandoo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version
- Updated with admin panel, shadows, options etc.