Expanding Widgets is a quick way to add multiple widgets, and show only one/multiple widgets at a time. You can easily change “Allow Multiple Widgets Open” to allow multiple widgets to be displayed at a time.
- Supports Shortcodes within Widgets
- No Additional JS/CSS required
- Unlimited number of widgets supported (change the
$_max_widgetsparameter within the main PHP file to change the number of widgets)
Sample CSS is below, which provides some basic styling.
expanding-widgetsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Expanding Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Version
- Support for WordPress 4.3