Eventy is quick Ajax-based event calendar. All events are listed on a single page and your visitors can scroll through months and dates. Absolutely easy management panel.
- Unzip the contents and upload the entire
eventydirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “Eventy” in your settings page and manage the events for any date
- Create a calendar from “Event Calendars” that will appear in your WordPress admin menu. In most cases you’ll need to create only one calendar.
- Add the permalink of the newly created calendar in your menu or in your theme files.
Please check the full FAQ before asking in the support forum.
Although this plugin hasn’t been updated in over 2 years, I decided to try it with WP version 4.4 AND IT WORKS. Works quite well, matter-of-fact.
I’m not necessarily recommending everyone use it – because it may have security issues due to it’s age. But, hey, if you need it . . .