Use this plugin if you want to use your blog an an event management tool. This will let people signup for the event – it can also show a list of all the attendees. Once the event is done, you can just deactivate the event – and no more signup will be allowed.
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Eventr’ plugin
- Go to Tools > Manage Events to add events
Contributors & Developers
“Eventr” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Beta release made.
- Added reCaptcha validation to prevent Spam(Thanks Niju Mohan )
- Fixed a bug with image uploading(bug was wordpress’s fault).
- Some fixes needed for WordPress 2.7 Compatability
- Added Options
- You can chose which all fields to show – and which all must be entered
- Abitily to set a maximum number allowed for an event
- Ability to export data in CSV format
- Attendee list is now paged
- Added moderation capabilities.
- Fixes for WP 2.8 compatability
- Added a landing page – users will be redirected to that page when the registration is complete.
- Now the export fields are selectable
- Ability to select which all fields should be shown in the listing page.
- You can edit individual attendees from the admin side.
- Added Belorussian transilation – thanks to Marcis Gasuns
- Images resizes to smaller version when uploaded automatically.
- French transilation added. By Emilie Cadoux
- Depreciated the old type insertion – it will no longer work. Use [EVENTR 1] in your posts/pages.
- Bug fixes for 3.8.1 compatibility