Create events on plain vanilla WordPress installs or on a BuddyPress install! EventPress provides support for creating & registering for events, setting venues, displaying a map, calendar, etc.
Please be sure to read the section on Support and Bugs before asking questions.
- Create Events—fully integrated with WordPress; on BuddyPress users can create events with a fully functional UI from the front end itself.
Support and Bugs
Add any queries or feature requests on the plugin’s group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/eventpress.
Please note that I shall not be answering queries on the WordPress.org, BuddyPress.org support forums, or other locations apart from the Google group any longer as keeping a watch at so many locations takes up a lot of time.
Raise an issue for any bugs you come across on the github page http://github.com/kunalb/eventpress.
- Subscribers can’t create events.
If you want the capabilities for users to create events, upgrade them to event creators from the WordPress dashboard.
- Corrected unregister error.
- Pretty permalinks work once more in WordPress
- Various minor bugfixes.
- Made EventPress/WordPress theme independent.
- Can now use short-tag ep-calendar.
- Compatible with WP3.1.
- Fixes the register button bug.
- Danish translation by Ann Christine Foverskov
- Italian translation by Luccame
- Norwegian translation by Havi
- Dutch translation by Geert Jain
- Added better i18n support. Props Charles
- Solved various capabilities bugs. Props Ali Ryder
- French Translation from Charles
- Corrected another bug in the capabilities that had come up.
- .pot file included
- Event Repeating error resolved.
- Capability issues resolved.
- Calendar widget corrected.
- Corrected Saving metadata
- Corrected Page templates being accidentally overwritten
- Removed dependence on folder name