Event Post Type creates a custom post type for events. These are easy to implement in any existing theme.
- Event custom post type
- Add events
- Date & Time
Bug reports, feedback and feature requests is thankfully received!
- Upload the
event-post-typefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do i implement the places and dates to my theme?
Use the custom post data: _date_start, _time_start, _date_end, _time_end. The places is stored in a database table that can be accessed through _event_location_id.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Event Post Type” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: Small typo preventing post start time and end date to be saved
- Added: Start date visible when managing events
- Fixed: Some minor formatting
- Initial release with basic functionality