Simple way to check all Elementor forms (Elementor Pro Form widget) through the site.
Out of the box there’s no simple way to find all the forms created with Elementor, as they’re just widgets (same as all other widgets).
This plugin helps to find all forms, pages where they’re used and some important settings like reCaptcha, Honeypot, Saving form submissions to the DB enabled.
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Elementor Used Forms’
- Activate Elementor Used Forms from your Plugins page.
- Check the forms under the ’Used forms’ in the Elementor’s admin menu
Contributors & Developers
“EUF Elementor Used Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added the base functionality