This plugin will fetch equestrian results from Equipe Online and post them to your WordPress site.
The results will be displayed as posts in WordPress.
It will also add a widget to your site that you can use to display the latest results.
- Installation Instructions
- Upload folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Equipe Results in the admin menu.
- Configure club and/or riders licences to fetch results from.
- Select what categories the results will be posted in.
- Upload folder to the
- Where do I find our club ID?
For Swedish clubs, log in to an organizer acount in TDB, then click on the name of your club -> Klubbprofil.
The club name is then followed by a one to four digit number, this is the club ID.
For foreign clubs, please use this link to find your ID: http://ridsport.starck.nu/equipe-for-wordpress.php
- When is the results fetched?
The script will run once a day (if someone visits the site).
Results from today will then show up tomorrow on the site.
When it’s a meeting, the results will show up as a post first the day after the meeting is finished.
It will though show upp in the widget after each day.
Contributors & Developers
“Equipe for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Replacing deprecated functions.
2.0 – BRAND NEW PLUGIN!
- New easy configuration page in the main admin menu.
- Fetch results from individual riders by their licence number.
- Using WP-Cron now so the job will run in the background.
- Possible to run a data fetch manually.
- Support for translations. Supported languages: English and Swedish.
- Remake and clean up of the code.
- Updated queries, bug with results not dislayed is now corrected.
- Better handling of team results. Don’t fetch individual results from team classes in show jumping.
- Small dislay updates.
- Removed WPDB Prepare function since it isn’t used.
- Changed path to Equipe API due to updates on their side.
- Fixed minor path bug.
- Total remake of the code since Equipe has changed the API.
- Makeover of the fetch so that all results from a competition will be posted and not only results from the last day.
- Also updated the widget so it will display the latest classes, from latest competitions.
- Bugfix of failing upgrade procedure in 0.2.
- Added dates and links to the widget.
- Corrected a bug regarding i18n of dates.
- First version of the plugin.