ePub Export automatically creates an ePub file when a post or page is published or updated. The ePubs are stored in the uploads directory. This plugin uses the PHP ePub class, the htmLawed library, and the STIX fonts.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Put the epub-export folder into the
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ next to ePub Export.
- Go to
Tools/ePub Exportto configure the plugin options.
- An ePub file is created in the uploads directory every time a post or page is created/updated.
- It don’t work – What should I do?
First of all, make sure that the plugin is activated.
- How can I change the look of my ePub
Add a CSS file called epub.css to your theme.
Contributors & Developers
“ePub Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added support for custom post type article
- Automatically creates cover images. This function requires the gd library with freetype support. Without these libraries a textual front page is created.
- Use CSS from active theme if it has epub.css file
- Use apply_filters (shortcodes, etc.) before writing XHTML to ePub
- Added unique identifier (uuid)
- Changed location for ePub files to uploads directory
- Initial Release