The process to creating a post is not just writing, most of the time you need categorize, assign tags, etc.
But how are you sure of the quality of assignments? Too many categories? Missing tags in some posts?
This plugin allows you to detect these entries defining operations related to the number of terms.
Also have full support for custom post types and custom taxonomies.
- Unzip and upload entries-by-terms-count folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to menu Tools > Entries By Terms Count to configure and search by number of terms
Can I send this report to my editor?
Yes, just copy and send the browser URL after perform a search, all config data is included to reproduce the same results.
Contributors & Developers
“Entries By Terms Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Entries By Terms Count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: April 14th, 2015
- First and tested released until WordPress 4.2
- Tested code from WordPress 3.3.2 version.