It automatically detects the post type where it is implemented and provide the endless navigation from the same taxonomy/category. You don’t need to worry about its order. It automatically manages alphabetical order for next and previous navigation.
- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/endless-posts-navigation
- License: GPL 3. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
Visit my blog and suggest good features which you want to see in this plugin.
pagination, filtering, alphabet sequence, sorting next previous posts, sorting pages
Endless Post Navigation – Normal:
Endless Post Navigation – Leakage:
This WordPress Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
any later version.
This free software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this software. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
To use Endless Posts Navigation, you will need:
* an installed and configured copy of [WordPress] (version 3.0 or later).
* FTP, SFTP or shell access to your web host
Is this compatible with all WordPress themes?
Yes, it is compatible with all WordPress themes which are developed according to the WordPress theme development standards.
There are two methods to add navigation. One of them is without custom HTML and the other is with custom HTML. The shortcode for “previous” and “next” is available on settings page, you can use it according to your requirements.
Where the shortcode should be pasted?
The shorcode will be pasted in any of your theme template files. For example single.php, page.php, index.php, archive.php or where your are need this navigation.
Contributors & Developers
“Endless Posts Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated version for WordPress. [07/09/2022]
- Loop being within same category made optional. [Thanks to Dmitrii Shchelko][14/04/2022]
- Added another implementation method through functions.php [Thanks to donthelosr][20/01/2022]
- Updating for WordPress version.
- Cannot declare class qrstr, because the name is already in use. Fixed. [Thanks to Rais Sufyan]
- Android App introduced with lighter web version. [Thanks to Team Ibulb.Work]
- Android App introduced. [Thanks to Team Ibulb.Work]
- Languages revised. [Thanks to Rais Sufyan]
- Languages added. [Thanks to Abu Usman]
- Revised a few layout items.
- Sanitized input and fixed direct file access issues.
- Plugin is translatable.
- Within category fix.
- Post titles can be displayed instead of next and previous.
- Front-end styles added.
- Layout fixes.