Encoding.com WordPress Plugin allows you to quickly and easily add video from your mac or windows computer into your blog posts by using the encoding.com platform as a video transcoder. Plugin is easy to use and comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
Here are some features that come with this plugin:
- Easy video upload from your blog admin
- Fast transcoding on encoding.com servers
- Transcoded video automatically uploading to your FTP
- Video automatically appears in your blog post as soon as it converted
- Media library of uploaded videos
You’ll need an account on Encoding.com If you don’t have already one signing up is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Unzip the downloaded plugin and upload the folder ‘encoding-com’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Set chmode 777 for conf.php and ‘/encodingcom-wordpress-plugin/uploads/’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select “Encoding.com” in left admin menu and set it up
If you have any questions, please contact us via email
Contributors & Developers
“Encoding.com WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.