We are going to enable the WordPress ping service for each site in a WordPress MU Network. This allows each site to have a different ping list. By default, you have no ping list for WordPress MU sites.
- Enables the custom ping for WordPress sites in WP MU.
- Individual site settings for WPMU.
For help, checkout http://sean-fisher.com/plugins/
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the Site Ping Plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Writing to update the ping list.
Contributors & Developers
“Enable Site Ping WPMU” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release