This is the best plugin to enable Automatic Update for All WordPress Plugins. You just need to install and activate this plugin to enable Automatic Update for All WordPress Plugins.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Enable Automatic Update for All Plugins in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Remove RSS Feed plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
- Download and save the Enable Automatic Update for All Plugins plugin to your hard disk.
- Login to your WordPress and go to the Add Plugins page.
- Click Upload Plugin button to upload the zip.
- Click Install Now to install and activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Enable Automatic Update for All Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Enable Automatic Update for All Plugins” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.