- Trash -> Bin
- Color -> Colour (and similar)
- Categorize -> Categorise (and similar)
- Howdy -> greeting based on the time of day (in 3.2 and higher)
- Are you serious?
Reasonably so. Seeing ‘Trash’ too often sent me over the edge.
- Why isn’t this a mo/po file?
Since en_GB is quite similar to en_US, it would be rather unnecessary to use full string translations that may require updating for each version.
- Using -ize isn’t an Americanism
While I’m aware of this, I loathe Oxford spelling with a passion.
- Added lowercase ‘trash’
- Added missing ‘gettext_with_context’ filter
- First public release
- Made strings static (thanks dd32)
- First version