Embedly-Wall lets you create posts as easily as you post on Facebook. It uses Embedly API to gather all the details about a link, and wordpress oembed function to retrieve the embeded media content. When you post an embed it creates a new post as a custom post type and lets you embed these posts, or narrative walls into your standard posts/pages.
- Upload embedly-wall to the
- Sign up for an Embedly account @ http://www.embed.ly, get your API key
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your API key to the plugin settings
- Create a new narrative
- Create a new embed and add it to a narrative
- Add the hook [embedly_wall narrative=”NARRATIVENAME”] to add a narrative wall to your post/page OR
[embedly_wall_embed unique_string=”YOURSTRING”] to add a single embed.
Contributors & Developers
“Embedly Wall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Added in logic to actually display the single embed with the tag [embedly_wall_embed unique_string=”string”]