“Embed Wave” is a plugin for embedding waves on a WordPress blog. It allows multiple waves to be displayed on the same page- useful if you’re going to have multiple waves in a single post, or individual waves across multiple posts being displayed on the front page of your blog.
Additionally, “Embed Wave” is extensible, in that new providers can be added by other plugins via the WordPress filter system. In fact, the plugin does this itself in order to add Google Wave.
- Added support for Widgets.
- Improved documentation on shortcodes in the readme.txt description section.
- Forgot to change version numbers in PHP file 😛
- Removed Google Wave from the static JS, since it gets loaded by Marvulous_Embed_Wave::js()
- Added support for specifying the width of the wave panel.
- Added support for the google wave sandbox.
- Added support for Google Wave
- Made Plugin extensible via add_filter(‘Marvulous_Embed_Wave::provider’)