Embed GitHub repo in a website using this block plugin. With this plugin, you can easily embed your GitHub repository/repositories anywhere in the WordPress area.
- Show all repositories.
- Fully customizable.
- Repositories per page set.
- Pagination show/hide.
- Repositories info icon,name,title and button show/hide.
- Select layout masonry.
- Set Columns, column gap and row gap.
- Repositories background color set.
- Repositories info icon,name,title and button typography and color set.
- Pagination typography,colors,active colors and border set.
How to use
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for “embed github”
- Click “Install”
Activate the embed github block Plugin on your Plugins Menu
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Embed Github Embed your GitHub repositories on WordPress.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For embed github Block
- Click on the embed github Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the embed-github-block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
embed-github-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the embed github block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Embed github Block free?
Yes, Embed github Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Github” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Have been resolve some issue
- Initial Release