Embed GitHub repo in a website using this block plugin. With this plugin, you can easily embed your GitHub repository/repositories anywhere in the WordPress area.
- Show all repositories.
- Fully customizable.
- Repositories per page set.
- Pagination show/hide.
- Repositories info icon,name,title and button show/hide.
- Select layout masonry.
- Set Columns, column gap and row gap.
- Repositories background color set.
- Repositories info icon,name,title and button typography and color set.
- Pagination typography,colors,active colors and border set.
How to use
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for “embed github”
- Click “Install”
Activate the embed github block Plugin on your Plugins Menu
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Embed Github Embed your GitHub repositories on WordPress.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For embed github Block
- Click on the embed github Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the embed-github-block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
embed-github-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the embed github block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Embed github Block free?
Yes, Embed github Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Github” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Embed Github” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release