This plugin lets you embed Facebook photo albums in WordPress.
Simply paste the URL of a Facebook album in a post or page, the plugin takes care of the rest. It’s like magic. (Note: this only works for the albums uploaded by/in a Facebook Page.)
- Works now!
- The plugin embeds only one thing now: photo albums.
- Removed the code to embed events, notes, and videos. It wasn’t working due to new limitations by Facebook.
- Facebook have changed the album URL again. Updated the plugin to incorporate the new(er) URLs, too.
- fixed: unable to embed facebook albums with new url
- fixed: incorrect display of event start and end time
- new: supports embedding facebook albums using new url
- changed: uses a standalone overlay gallery for facebook albums, slidewindow, instead of slimbox2 that required jquery
- fixed: error when the photos of an album cannot be accessed
- uses php’s built-in json_decode function when available
- fixed: URLs pasted in visual mode were not being converted into embedded objects.
- first public release