This plugins embeds image links in comments with the img tag so the image are visible in your comment timeline.
Image formats supported:
You can specify your comment width so the images are fitted nicely. Images are not hosted on your server neither this plugin pickups any data.
Do note that people can link extremely large images and your page loading can be compromised because of that.
Embed Comment Images
- Does this plugin import images to my server?
No. It just wrap any URL in comments which points to image into IMG tag.
- Can I set size of images?
Yes. But setting size only create a container for image. Image still can be any resolution.
Dear Dev you are a star !! , your plugin is super light weight & works great with comments / posts. Honestly if world with have more people like you then it will be a paradise ! Thank you for your great work !! Cheers
working good, except for images with JPEG extension.
- Wrapped inserted image with a link tag which points to original image, so the click on image opens large original version of the image.
- Bug fix. When link of the image has extension in capitalized letters e.g. .JPG image is not wrapped with the img tag.
- Added support for images residing on https urls.
- Added image resize support.
- Initial release.