The Embed Article WordPress Plugin prevents copyright theft by offering an alternative solution to your readers who copy your content. The Embed Article alternative benefits you in enough ways that you’ll begin encouraging readers to take your content.
Increased SEO through links back
Your content no longer competing against itself in search traffic from appearing on other websites
Additional traffic to your website from click-throughs
Ad revenue from traveling ad tags contained within each 3rd party embed
Here’s what Embed Article Technology does:
– Gives others the ability to embed a portion (eg: first 150 words) of your articles onto their own website or blog
– All embedded articles are rendered out using Java Script so that they are invisible to search engines, rather than competing for traffic
– Your article gets a link back to increase both traffic to your site & your articles’ SEO value, along with reporting and control over where it ends up
– You can earn additional ad revenue via the traveling ad space contained within embeds. Use your ad network of choice, or even use the ad space to promote your own website.
Embed Article let’s you see what websites are embedding which articles, and how many impressions those articles are receiving. You’ll also have the ability to remove unwanted embeds with just a click.
COMING SOON: Display your most relevant and popular articles in the ad space via RSS feed to increase click throughs to your website.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit Settings -> Embed Article Options to Setup
- Do I need an account on embedarticle.com to use this plugin?
Yes. In order to complete the setup of the plugin you need a Publisher ID from embedarticle.com. Please use this link to sign up:
It is fast and free. Once you are registered, visit the WordPress page under the Integrate section of the site.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Article” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First Release
- Added support to display widget in excerpts
- Added support for WordPress 3.0