Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2014/03/28/wordpress-plugin-email-posts-to-subscribers/
The aim of this plugin is One Time Configuration and Life Time Newsletter to subscribers. This plugin generate a newsletter with the latest available posts in the blog and send to your subscriber. We can easily schedule the newsletter daily, weekly. 10 default templates available with this plugin, also admin can create the templates using visual editor.
This plugin have subscription box and it allows users to publicly subscribe by submitting their email address. You can add subscriptions box to your sidebar (use widget). posts (use short code) and theme file (use PHP code).
Main advantage of the plugin
Do you want to send newsletter daily with list of posts published yesterday? YES, This plugin will do for you.
Do you want to send newsletter automatically on Saturday with list of posts published this week? YES, This plugin will do for you.
Do you want to send notification email whenever new post published in your website? YES, This plugin will do for you.
Do you want to create a HTML newsletter and send manually (Or Schedule) to subscribers? YES, This plugin will do for you.
- Subscription box for widget. And short code option for posts and pages.
- Double opt-in and single opt-in facility for subscriber
- Send subscription confirmation mail to user and admin (Optional).
- Unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Import/Export email address.
- Support localization or internationalization
- Provide links to schedule cron jobs.
- Options to send newsletter manually.
- Options to schedule auto mail for newsletters
- Options to check newsletter status and when it was viewed.
- Tinymce visual editor for newsletter theme creation.
- Send notification emails to subscribers when new posts are published.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q1. What are all the steps to do after plugin activation?
- Q2. How to setup subscription box widget?
- Q3. How to import and export email address to subscriber list?
- Q4. How to create/modify the template?
- Q5. How to add subscription box in posts?
- Q6. How to modify the existing mail (Opt-in mail, Welcome mail, Admin mail) content?
- Q7. How to schedule cron job?
- Q8. Hosting doesnt support cron jobs?
- Q9. How to filter posts category in the newsletter?
- Q10. How to configure number of emails send per day?
- Q11. How to send newsletter manually?
- Q12. Where to check sent mails?
- Q13. Is email not working on Email posts to subscribers wordpress plugin?
- Q14. How to install and activate on multisite installation blogs?
- Q16. How to schedule auto emails in cPanel?
- Q17. How to schedule auto emails in Parallels Plesk?
- Q18.How to Configure and Send notification emails to subscribers when new posts are published?
- Q19. How to Compose & Send static newsletter in this plugin?
- Q20. How to send newsletter daily with list of posts published yesterday?
Installation Instruction and Configuration [Installation Instruction and Configuration]
Q1. What are all the steps to do after plugin activation?
Q2. How to setup subscription box widget?
Q3. How to import and export email address to subscriber list?
Q4. How to create/modify the template?
Q5. How to add subscription box in posts?
Q6. How to modify the existing mail (Opt-in mail, Welcome mail, Admin mail) content?
Q7. How to schedule cron job?
Q8. Hosting doesnt support cron jobs?
Q9. How to filter posts category in the newsletter?
Q10. How to configure number of emails send per day?
Q11. How to send newsletter manually?
Q12. Where to check sent mails?
Q13. Is email not working on Email posts to subscribers wordpress plugin?
Q14. How to install and activate on multisite installation blogs?
Q16. How to schedule auto emails in cPanel?
Q17. How to schedule auto emails in Parallels Plesk?
Q18. How to Configure and Send notification emails to subscribers when new posts are published?
Q19. How to Compose & Send static newsletter in this plugin?
Q20. How to send newsletter daily with list of posts published yesterday?
FAQ Answer [http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2014/03/28/wordpress-plugin-email-posts-to-subscribers/]
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instruction and Configuration [Installation Instruction and Configuration]
This plugin is really useful for situations where you want to post a blog on a WordPress site and also want to send it in a mailing. It creates a very nice looking email and you don’t have to do double work of posting in a separate newsletter program. There are many options in the plugin for creating templates that send 1 post, multiple posts, and several different options for subscriber lists. This is pretty much the only plugin that I could find that had all of the usual newsletter options as well as allowing to send posts as emails.
when i try to export email its exported with all email but its doesnot export the Confirmed row of Excel into Subscriber list.
Can you please help me out.
I’ve used this plugin on two websites, one for at least a year. It’s easy to customize and works every time. I’ve never had any problems with it at all.
It has many well made templates and I can easily send news post to subscribers in a click and with professional designed emails.
This plugin is much better the Jetpack subscriptions emails, cause it allows customization and a professional look
Contributors & Developers
“Email posts to subscribers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version
- Security fix, removed all wp-config.php file direct include.
a) job/optin.php, b) job/subscribe.php, c) job/unsubscribe.php, d) job/viewstatus.php
e) cronjob/cronjob.php, f) export/ export-email-address.php
- Minor text changes in all PHP files.
- Added options to translate into other languages.
- Minor change in the register.php class
- Tested up to 3.9
- New link updated for documentation.
- Subscriber admin page, Check ALL & Uncheck All bug fixed.
- Short code overlapping issue fixed.
- Full post keyword (###POSTFULL###) added in the Template Compose page. Now using this keyword we can add full post in the newsletter.
- In the Mail Configuration post count 1 has been added (Previously we don’t have option to select single post in the newsletter). With this option we can create Mail Configuration for 1 post.
- Formatted some mail content.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.0
- In view subscribers admin page, new option added to filter the email address based on status.
- Paging option added on view subscribers admin page. In default it will show only first 200 emails, you have drop down box to navigate another page (i.e. 201 to 400 emails etc..).
- Warning message fix on email address import page (i.e Strict standards: Only variables should be passed by reference) – Fixed
- Widget translation issue has been fixed
- PHP warning message from Subscribers Export page has been removed.
- Added check for Already Confirmed emails. This is to prevent user clicking optin email link multiple time.
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to WordPress 4.3
- Security check added for cross-site scripting vulnerabilities and a potential SQL injection.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Major plugin update.
- Mail Configuration module has been improved with additional schedule parameters.
- Separate menu has been create in the plugin to maintain CRON information.
- More information has been introduced in Sent Mail page.
- Fixed cross-site scripting vulnerabilities and a potential SQL injection.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Issue fixed on the subscriber import page.
- Tested up to 4.6
- GROUP option added in subscriber admin page.
- GROUP option added in subscriber widget, short code, Mail Configuration and Send Mail page.
- Bug fixed on mail configuration page for DAY selection.
- Improved plugin menus.
- Added Bulk Subscriber Group update option.
- From this version i have introduced new feature called Roles. The user role can be selected using this Roles Menu. For example, If you want to give Send Email feature to Editor. Go to plugin Roles menu using administrator login and select Editor role to Send Email Menu, So that your Editor level user can access plugin Send Email menu to publish emails.
- Post notification option is added in this plugin. This will send automatic notification email to your subscribers as soon as a post is published on your blog.
- Version 3.4 bug fixed.
- Added GROUP filter option in subscribers page.
- Option added to update subscriber group in notification edit page.
- Option added to compose/send static newsletter to subscribers.
- Sync Email option has been added in the subscribers admin page. with this option all newly registered email address will be synced automatically into the plugin subscribers group.
- Tested up to 4.7
- Post count option in mail Configuration page updated.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly option added in mail configuration page. With this option you can easily configure daily & weekly newsletter.
- Escaped quotation marks issue is fixed in the mail content.
- WP 4.7 design bug fixed.
- New option is introduced to schedule emails via WordPress CRON job. check admin Cron Details page for more info.
- WP 4.7 code bug fixed.