Are you interested to know who is visiting your company’s website?
eLander adds visitor intelligence capabilities on your website.
- Get visitors consent to place cookies (implicit consent) in line with EU privacy legislation.
- Add your eLander tracking ID and code on your WordPress website.
For more information about elander web services
eLanderfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the eLander plugin, via the plugin interface
Contributors & Developers
“eLander” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Support HTTPS
- Bug fix (wp_enqueue_script)
- Name change requested by WordPress.org (“eLander”)
- Added accept cookies functionality (implicit consent)
- Updated RSS-Feed source to only show articles.
- Added missing icons for RSS Feed, Facebook and twitter links.
- First release of “eLander for WordPress”