eFront is a robust learning platform, bundled with key enterprise functionality ranging from branch management to tailor-made reports. We have worked with hundreds of organizations to shape a product that meet the training needs of modern enterprises.
Read more about eFront in:
- List your eFront courses and lessons and their content in WordPress.
- Allow your users to signup to eFront through WordPress.
- Allow your users to get or buy eFront courses or lessons.
- Achive good integration perfomance through caching.
Administration panel > eFront main options.
Administration panel > eFront > eFront Options.
Administration panel > eFront > Edit eFront CSS.
eFront courses list (pagination)
eFront courses list (tree)
eFront single lesson
eFront single course
eFront login widget
- Download eFront WordPress plugin
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
/eFront/folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Visit your WordPress Administration -> Plugins and activate eFront WordPress plugin
Alternatively you can automatically install eFront WordPress plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Once you have activated the plugin, provide your eFront Domain name and eFront admin username and password.
- You must update your permalinks to use “Custom Structure” or if your using WordPress 3.3 and above you can use the “Post name” option just as long as you have
/%postname%/at the end of the url.
- Login to eFront widget : Use this widget to login to your eFront domain
- Use the shortcodes:
[efront-catalog]: to list your eFront courses
[efront-signup]: to have a signup form for new users to eFront
Each time you retreive a eFront item (courses/lessons list, single course/lesson, categories list etc) this item is cached for performance reasons.
If you want to force cached items to be updated you should clear your cache. (Administration Panel > eFront > Clear cache)
If you have a question or any feedback you want to share send us an email at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“eFront WordPress plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Sync eFront and WP users
- Allow WP user registration upon eFront user signup
- Signup shortcode
- Buy courses/lessons
- Get free courses/lessons
1.0 (Initial release)
- Administration Panel for eFront management
- Login to eFront widget for WordPress
- Shortcode for listing courses/lessons/categories from eFront