This plugin allows to prohibit authors edit their published posts and inherit media library items after a specified time interval, just like in forums, where your post could be blocked for editing after 5 minutes.
Visit http://www.shinephp.com/edit-post-expire-wordpress-plugin/ for more details.
You can find more information about “Edit Post Expire” plugin at this page
I am ready to answer on your questions about plugin usage. Use ShinePHP forum at
plugin page comments or site contact form for that please.
- Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed. (It is important requirement for switching to this version from a previous one.)
- Extract “edit-post-expire.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/edit-post-expire” directory.
- Activate “Edit Post Expire” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Go to the “Settings”-“Edit Post Expire” menu item and setup time interval in minutes after which you wish to block published posts for editing by their authors.
- Just ask.
Contributors & Developers
“Edit Post Expire” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Time control for editing was added for the “Media Library” items inserted to the posts.
- 1st release