Integrate the following payment methods on the checkout page:
– Credit Card (Mastercard, VISA, JCB)
– Bank Transfers (BNI, BRI, Mandiri, Permata)
- Make sure you have Easy Digital Downloads installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Downloads -> Settings -> Payment Gateways (tab) -> Xendit (section) in your WordPress dashboard.
- Enter your Public & Secret API Key which can be found in your Xendit dashboard (https://dashboard.xendit.co/settings/security). You can toggle between Test or Live Mode, then save your changes.
- Navigate to General (section) of the same page and check all the Xendit Payment Gateways that you want to enable.
- Adjust your settings and save. You can see the new payment options by viewing your EDD checkout page while you have items in the cart.
- Tested up to wordPress v6.0
- Migrate cards to invoice
- Error message standardization
- Improve API Key security on gateway settings
- Fix form name
- Fix API key switch mode
- Handle failed callback
- Add Xendit icon
- Initial version
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Xendit for Easy Digital Downloads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors