eBible.com is a Web 2.0 Bible site that can be instantly integrated into your WordPress blog with this plugin. After
installing and configuring the plugin options you just continue blogging and all posts past, present and future with Bible
references in them will be linked to eBible.com.
See http://ebible.com/tookit/developers for more information on eBibleicious which this plugin uses
Installing the eBibleicious plugin is very straight forward
- Create an eBible.com developer key at http://ebible.com/api/signup
- Upload the attached ebibleicious.php file to the wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate it from the Plugin Panel in your Admin interface
- Customize it in the newly added “eBibleicious” subpanel under the Options Panel (developer key is required)
- Do a test post including a reference such as “Genesis 1:1-6” and check that everything is working.